Thursday, February 08, 2007

Medical Leave

So tomorrow is the day that they cut me open. I'm told that my shoulder is going to be in incredible pain after and I'm not sure how manageable typing will be for a while. However, rest assured, my eyes will still be working and I will still be reading. I know this reassures all of you, as you all really only write for my amusement.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck and best wishes on a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and do what the doctor tells ya! LOLOLOL hugsssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all went well, and you are recovering nicely. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you well my friend. I really do write for your amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do... lol welp sorta! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've gotta be able to write by now! lol Hope your recovery has been good and that the pain isnt too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your surgery went well and your recovery includes all the ice cream you could want.

    ReplyDelete

Google
WWW Search this site