Saturday, September 30, 2006

Upcoming Excitement

I have been very far removed from the land of blog, as I have been fully consumed with thoughts and events that are wholly inappropriate for this forum. Make no mistake, posts have been drafted and journal entries have been made, but all of it still involves work and private reflection. When I haven't been preoccupied with these thoughts and events, I have been preparing for upcoming trip, which brings me the most peace I seem to be able to find as of late.

Somehow it is incredibly reassuring to know that next week I will be in Rome, spending time with a woman I barely know, but who I will likely know much better after a week alone in one of the most romantic spots in the world together. However, before I get there a lot of work has to be accomplished. Case files need to be placed in reasonable order, and somehow I need to find the time to do all the cleaning, organizing, packing, and reading I still have to do for the trip itself.

I can't wait to be able to look out my window and see the splendors and sights of Italy.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to write about them.

    I'm not jealous at all by the why.
    Shessh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god I know the feeling, I wish we could blog everything!
    As I said before, stop by London!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Google
WWW Search this site