Sunday, September 17, 2006

Getting Personal

"You said what?!"

"Well she was annoying me."

"Man, remind me never to bug you."

"I knew there was no potential of her holding my interest for longer than the conversation anyway."

"The worst part is I know you did it completely matter of factly. You never even lost your composure for a moment. You carried on the whole discussion in a surgical like fashion. The entire experience was almost like a meditation for you."

"Would it be preferable if I lost my temper?"

"Oh, now that would have been exciting. That serene calmness that spreads across you when you're mad can be so unnerving. I swear, it takes an act of God sometimes to get that passionate anger to come out of you anymore. The day you find the woman that raise your ire will be the day I rejoice."

"Oh no you don't. We're not walking down that road this evening."

"Hmmm ... not so impassive on that subject are you?"

"We are so not talking about this."

"Wow. I'm intrigued."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
WWW Search this site