Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Italy Bound

"I'll go to Europe with you if we can go to Italy."

And thus my trip, with a woman I barely know, was born.

In just a few weeks, I will be enjoying the beauty and splendor that is Italy. That's right, Florence, Venice, Rome, Tuscany, etc. I'll be there. Watch out Italy. I'm going on an extremely limited budget so I'm not entirely sure how much I'll be able to do while I'm there, but I intend to do as many people things as possible.

Of course the unwritten rule applies - what happens in Italy, stays in Italy. Unless, of course, I somehow have sex with a gorgeous supermodel. Then it will stay completely confined to my blog, email, journal, and any other person that will possibly listen.

3 comments:

  1. I am insanely jealous. ITALY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE Florence! For all the wrong reasons. You have to come to London though!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot WAIT to hear all about the parts of the trip that cannot "stay in Italy!!" Congratulations in advance for getting some European ass.

    ReplyDelete

Google
WWW Search this site