Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Good Way to Clear the Mind


I had to attend an all day seminar. I enjoy seminars as they help imbue my mind with new and current knowledge regarding the areas of the law I have to deal with every day. However, they can also be quite painful when they are an eight hour barrage of knowledge flowing into your head.

Fortunately, in-between the portions of the seminar that were extremely relevant for me, there were others regarding completely irrelevant topics to me. It was during these times that I would walk out and stare at this gorgeous view.

There are many reasons I have to dislike Florida. However, never being farther than a ten minute drive from my home to a view like this is definitely not one them.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. Thanks for rubbing it in. I can see corporate america and the enron building from my window. So take that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sass ~ Aww, man. I feel so deprived. ;-) (I could have gone for a dirty pun here but I didn't. See that's restraint!) :-)

    Mandi ~ There are a few more in my Flickr account.

    ReplyDelete

Google
WWW Search this site