Stephanie was talking about The Myers Briggs Test today, which is ironic because I've been thinking about it for a week now. Anyway, I went ahead and took it and ended up testing the same today as I did back when I was in undergrad; I am still an ENTJ (only 2% of the population is this type, or so they say).
Strength of the preferences %
Extroverted 44
Intuitive 50
Thinking 12
Judging 44
You are:
* moderately expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
I honestly have no idea what it means. I did know one psychologist that had every one of his patients take the exam when they began treatment. He thought it helped him predict or understand their coping mechanisms and personalities better and quicker I guess. However, I have never actually been told to take the test. I have always taken it of my on volition. I was, however, made to take another personality exam by a potential employer (an attorney no less). In fact, I think I still have a pdf of the exam results on my computer - if it ever works again. It was the strangest requirement I had ever encountered. He paid the $50.00 for me to take it, though.
Oh well. These things are always interesting, even if I have no idea what exactly they mean, or what sort of impact they really should have on my life.
Strength of the preferences %
Extroverted 44
Intuitive 50
Thinking 12
Judging 44
You are:
* moderately expressed extrovert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
I honestly have no idea what it means. I did know one psychologist that had every one of his patients take the exam when they began treatment. He thought it helped him predict or understand their coping mechanisms and personalities better and quicker I guess. However, I have never actually been told to take the test. I have always taken it of my on volition. I was, however, made to take another personality exam by a potential employer (an attorney no less). In fact, I think I still have a pdf of the exam results on my computer - if it ever works again. It was the strangest requirement I had ever encountered. He paid the $50.00 for me to take it, though.
Oh well. These things are always interesting, even if I have no idea what exactly they mean, or what sort of impact they really should have on my life.
I took this test before but can't remember what I got. Maybe I'll try to do it again.
ReplyDeleteYou know what they say - Practice makes perfect? Three times a lady? Err ... I don't know.
ReplyDeleteESFJ
ReplyDeleteExtroverted- 22
Sensing- 12
Feeling- 38
Judging- 1
Whatever that means.
I'm ISFJ
ReplyDeleteIntroverted- 33
Sensing-1
Feeling- 50
Judging- 56
Personality tests always crack me up.