"She's getting married."
"Really? That's great. I should call and congratulate her; it's what she's always wanted."
"Err ... you're not supposed to know."
"Oh. Well I guess this means I don't have to get her a gift."
I later related this situation to one of my friends.
"She's what?!"
"Yeah. Isn't that cool?"
"Wow."
"How long have they been dating?"
"I guess 3 or 4 months."
"Wow."
"Good times."
"Really? That's great. I should call and congratulate her; it's what she's always wanted."
"Err ... you're not supposed to know."
"Oh. Well I guess this means I don't have to get her a gift."
I later related this situation to one of my friends.
"She's what?!"
"Yeah. Isn't that cool?"
"Wow."
"How long have they been dating?"
"I guess 3 or 4 months."
"Wow."
"Good times."
Oh at least it's not like one of my friends who is getting married as soon as his divorce is final.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to put my blog back on your sidebar, J?
ReplyDeleteMust be prego.
ReplyDeleteThomas - probably not b/c you keep changing yours
ReplyDelete