Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Birthdays

It's my Birthday and I'll ... well I'm not going to cry over it. :-)

Thanks to everyone that remembered my birthday. I am truly impressed, given that I really don't remember anyone's birthday.

Getting older can be annoying - more things to deal with, health issues, physical stuff, and all of that, but really, I'm pretty happy about the whole thing. I feel like I'm ready to get older, not at heart, but in status. I have had lots of life experiences. I've worked really hard, and maybe with all of that comes a certain acceptance to get older.

Overall, of course, aging is really not the hardest thing in the world. Billions and billions of people do it every day, and are doing it even longer than days of old. However, I'm still impressed that I have made it as far as I have, and I feel like my age is a little bit of a testament to how much I have done. That is not always the case. There are many people that grow to 40 and still haven't done so many things, and there are people that are 14 that have likely experienced things I never will. However, I feel that I've done enough and am ready to get this aging show on the road. :-)

Thanks again, everyone. I'll do my best to stay young at heart.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an awesome day! How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ancient. 29 man. Terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's not old!

    ReplyDelete

Google
WWW Search this site