It's freaking cold. I don't know if any of you have noticed but here in Florida, it's in the 50s. Freezing for those of you unfamiliar with the southern temperature scales. I had to actually wear shoes yesterday. I think hypothermia is going to claim me. As I type this, my entire life is flashing before my eyes.
The guy you see above is the monkey I have in my closet. He scares the crap out of me. Alright, that's not really true. He's one of the cool little guys I saw at the zoo when I went there a couple of weeks ago. I know there's no snow and it looks very green and some of you may be thinking, that doesn't look very cold to me. I guess you would be right, it is green and as I look out the window, I see the palm trees gently rocking in the breeze but it's a frigid breeze I tell you.
So, I have a new thing. I am going to try and update this blog once per week. I am not sure if it will work but I think I can do it. It has been difficult to find the time to do all of the things I like and want to do. Even as I sit here doing this, I know there are at least four other things that I should be doing. But if I don't update my blog that little guy is going to leap out of my closet and attack me.
The guy you see above is the monkey I have in my closet. He scares the crap out of me. Alright, that's not really true. He's one of the cool little guys I saw at the zoo when I went there a couple of weeks ago. I know there's no snow and it looks very green and some of you may be thinking, that doesn't look very cold to me. I guess you would be right, it is green and as I look out the window, I see the palm trees gently rocking in the breeze but it's a frigid breeze I tell you.
So, I have a new thing. I am going to try and update this blog once per week. I am not sure if it will work but I think I can do it. It has been difficult to find the time to do all of the things I like and want to do. Even as I sit here doing this, I know there are at least four other things that I should be doing. But if I don't update my blog that little guy is going to leap out of my closet and attack me.
Happy to have you back! =)
ReplyDelete